Monday 17 November 2014

1/10/2014

A exams rushing like wind coming into my life, I began panic instead of staying calm. Financial problem, friends issue.etc. Has really being a big problem in my freaking life. I am a normal person, at such times still I will face exhaustion. I began to search for work to help on my tuition fees, began to play lesser game and study harder, began my insomnia month. Damn pek cek weh. 

Yet what could I do, it is for my very own future. If I give up, I would had lost everything in my life. Each dream that I wish to dream, each goal I wish to achieve, would rather be vanished instead of appearing in my life. 

Well, life as usual. I still go on prayer meeting, I still go on Sunday services, I still seek advice from Gabriel, I still pray for strength to overcome the sin I have. Yet in bottom of my heart I know, I am damn tired. Trying to taint my soul into sin to sleep, failed not succeed. Trying to take a good night sleep, adrenaline rush due to stress. Trying to study freaking hard, yet my body cannot take it. Who can help me currently, where all of mine, has gone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment