Thursday 25 August 2016

26th August 2016

Hi samuel, here am I again. Haha

Well, good progress. You got a girlfriend, a replacement of Hoei Teng and Yeeng Lee also Ying Hui. I wondering what if she isnt my girl friend or potential girlfriend. Will I still fantasy over her. But nevermind, today;s topic wasn't this shit.

By the way, if you ever wonder who is your first girlfriend, look here and search for it. Her name is Ng Jia Qi, Y2S1 when first begin with you. Studied banking & finance. Well, the first 11 days and so on. You guys are just so lovely dovey. Constantly sticking together, you took her first kiss while watching Lee Choong Wei vs Lin Dan in Rio Olympics. Forcefully i guess... Hope you guys have a great future.

How you know her? Through BYIC, Bursa Young Investor Club.

Why would you came across this club? For power and making new friends. Initially, i just go interview for no reason la..haha

Did you regret to go on with her? Well, i am not sure man

Did you regret to join BYIC? Quite actually, for it did not give me the things i suppose to earn it.

Well, lets say, today onwards, you will be experiencing something that is extremely unfair yet you have to go on with it. Why not just shut up and contribute? Perhaps I am really tired. Tired of being underman of others always. Tired of being responsible over matters. Turns out, I am just a lazy man whom want some rest. Perhaps this isn't the maximum of mine. But if I have the maximum of mine, I will not give it to some people that wants my brain but doesnt give me back something in return.

Hard to feel but my heart discontended. Dont ever try to be lazy or rely on others, otherwise you will die. Die the way betrayed by others.

No comments:

Post a Comment