Monday 30 November 2015

30 November 2015

I finally found myself a talent that I proud of, which is to speak boldly. Praise to be the Lord, for He has given me an opportunity to understand myself. Ever since now, I am trying to learn more about giving speeches and learn to speak as a man. Through out working with FBF people, I found that is so much for me to improve. There are indeed a borderline between me and them, yet I will not give up mixing with them. 

I will make myself capable and learn the way the converse with each other, their daily lifestyle and topics to enrich different aspect and elements in life. After all, life is short and who knows how many time we having the opportunity of knowing different aspects of life. 

I want to go travel alone, I want to speak and debate with others in terms of public speaking, I want to know more about organizing attitude and competencies required. Learning more, no idea to fond, I just solely want to explore. The bloodthirsty of curiosity are flowing. 

Maybe just my pride, being the winner in life since to be my objective. Yet, what I want is to fragrance in character and competency with respected level. What for a man without character although he achieve high heights. I will just start from something small, cleaning up my own room, cook for myself, learn more about cooking, be punctual, prohibiting grapevine conversations, sleep early and etc. Somehow but not least, it will be more controlling over own emotions and tend not to lust over girls.   

No one actually interested on your glory or understanding, instead they are more interested your point of view in life (yet expect you to understands theirs as well) and your feelings among them. If you yourself wish to be honored by people, would not other people feel the same. What matters is just the intensity of the urge in influencing others in a group. 

That's what I believe in the least. My voice, will use to spread harmony in world; my talents, will use to create peace among nations ; my intelligence, will be for the greater benefit of the world. Of all things, my spirit and love, will be for my wife. The ones I love the most.

A  day later

I regret a lot of things in life, the most I regret in this current life is that I did not approach her to tell her my feelings. Her name shall not be mention. I regret that the timid of mine. Nothing much, this just come across to me.

Right now, I am fearful. Whereby no one will love me, the one I love will not love me. Will I find a partner that I can share my heart with him? My parents or family cannot take this role, only the her can take it. With my timid character will I succeed in fighting for love?

that's a very good question. 

No comments:

Post a Comment