Sunday 24 April 2016

24th April 2016


Exams is just around the corner, yet here am I watching anime and slacking around as if ignoring the competition UTAR currently undergoing. I am now in Klang and having a study break. Life at house is surely more comfy than life in Kampar. However, a conversation with Gabriel stirred my heart and shaken my ambition during these days.

Grass on the other side looks greener

We discussed a lot about life, principles and etc. Yet, I felt like being be little rather than inspired. Somehow, people keep saying English speaking guys is that awesome and wonderful. Every part of their culture are unique while other Chinese speaking guys are worse in having a fun culture. At this moment, I felt we are not only be little but stereotyped by these people, judge silently and mocked by them with their eyes. Sometimes, I just wished to find a word to shoot them back but sadly I couldn't. All I can do, is to smile and silently listen but debate not about the stand of ours.

Gabriel put me into lots of thoughts, thoughts of being success in life; thoughts of having control in my life. For I am afraid to lose out in this rat race, for I really afraid that I cant be great one day. I hope that my presence are that impactful that people will protect when war comes in. I literally hoped to be protected and selfishly think that this is a righteous act. In short, I just think of my own skin.

I was wrong and I am wrong. Samuel tan Zhao tat, if you read about this in future please turn back to your people. Being treasured are not important, the importance is the attitude looking upon others.

Do you believe this whole world are entitled to save you? Are you that self-centred man I know?

You must not save your own skin, rather SAVE THE SKIN OF OTHERS!!!

You know why water are so great? It is because they are the one whom nurture the others, they take not glory about their strength but just do what is right! You too need to do what is right, sacrifice for the right thing makes you perfect. Do not take whole everything in your hands, rather be prepare to sacrifice when you were asked to or the situation force to it. For Jesus sacrifice his skin to save mankind. No man earns a respect if they do not sacrifice their lives for others or the greater good of all man kind.

If you are to die, die for a proper reason. Die in heroic manner. Die itself is not horrible, it is part of life. Perhaps you want to enjoy the luxury of a present life too much. You are serving pleasure as your master. It is not right, come back. Be sacrificial and pay attention to the needs of others rather to just bumped inside to do what you think is good. Think before you act, think to benefit others so yourself will get caught up as an enemy. Benefiting others to benefit yourself, that's the story moral.

Gabriel is a selfish guy. However, he selfish for the person he cares which is pagan like. He is a kind man and filled with art of speaking. Yet, negativism and realist do not improve the situation rather to be truthful and tolerating will do. Think to benefit others, so that you may too survive among the midst of them. Everyone so caught up the easy way that they forgot the toughest way earn the most.

You go inside the toughest way, you think your best to benefit others. Whether is the image of others or the appearance of others. How to improve and enhance their level, so that people know you are a generous person to bless others and they will be with you. This is how you do it. Not to stick with English-speaking people or dwell among rich folks will makes you different.

People are classify according to their mind set and acts, not by their mere-outlook.








No comments:

Post a Comment