Wednesday 2 April 2014

2/4/2014

April, hot 

To: My dearest ying hui 

I am regret that I used your blog name without any permission but since I doubted it where this will be my hidden emotions and no one will ever know it. I think you wouldn't know or even know it at once. Anyway, I hope you will accept my apologize if you ever saw this blog. 


To: My dearest Hoei Teng 

How are you doing? Is everything fine as last time. I saw your lips is all pale, are you sleeping well? If you weren't, I insist you to inform me so that I will be able to help you! 

I wish to say so.... yet, the zhao tat you know now can't. 

Since when, i am not able to speak to you face to face fluently; since when my tongue will strip when i saw you; since when you  have put a charm on me like the flower charmed the bees? And since when, I lost my ego?

I thought i PREPARED, to take the 1st step between you and me. Still,  

My soul clenched, my soul mock. 
Mock the flower why is not blossoming while the spring has arrived. 
Clench for the grass and skies as they are expectation dropped within so high. 
Everything seems normal like the wind still high. 


Forgive me for not able to care, see, help, protect you. 
You are strong, without me, stronger you are. 

All i can do is to say: "Good luck, Love you" 
 
To: my dearest zhao tat 

For you, Hang on. God wish to train you with a stronger character. When you think no one is caring you, He cares for you. When you think no one saw you, He saw you. When you feel depressed or stress, He theres to encourage you to breakthrough. 

Please believe somehow He is a good God. Will a good God abandon his dear son? No! He dears you. so much. 

I would like to encourage you to not depend on the presence of human or groupings. Depend on God, but God wants you to become greater that's why He kept your treasures away and leave only little left. He wants you to be more aware of surrounding and your own responsibilities. You have dozen of it! Is time to do it, not to depend on people anymore. 

You feel alone?

God is there! He will be your listener and will help you. Believe me, He touched the leprosy one, surely he will touch you as well. Seek him , read his word and write it on you to encourage you your very little soul. 

Water came from the fountain. 
Fountain came from the hands of God. 

Trust him. If you think you are alone, you are wrong! Didn;t he says that He will be with you until this age ends? You know, trust Him! 

Why you trust with your eyes yet not your holy discontent? 
Why you obsessed on luxury and friends? 

The lion in the den,
the slave of a wicked whip. 

Are you the lion in the den? 

If you are then you need to find a way to breakthrough. Yet, He saw your laziness. He helped, 

Treasures of the Rich went miss without cause, 
The treasures have grow legs since the Lord command. 

Trust Him! Bless Him. 

Hosanna in the Highest
Hosanna in the Highest 
Hosanna in the Highest! 

Heal my heart and make it clean! 
Break my heart as what break yours! 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment