Thursday 17 July 2014

17/7/2014

Today fought with both chen...

I find myself very stupid, why am I always care about the face yet know the topic. The fact is, I like to care everyone's business.  I want to be like a grand mother of all mankind. Hey dude, that's nit gonna work yea.  You know yourself, you always busy and fix your eyes always on yourself. So, is not gonna work.

At that moment when they mocked Christ's teaching.  I became furious, Dangerous. I finally realise what can makes me angry. There is only 3 thing:

1) You messed up my pride and intend to do it again. That, I am gonna screw you.
2) You try to outsmart people and do shits out at the end. Talk super big yet not even wish to lift a finger.
3) YOU try to be smart and think mock my Christ.

When I am angry, I often will not talk to that person unless he say sorry or takk nicely to me.
If not, I might anti him all over the semester.  Much like kee ren aren't ya?

The level of knowing myself get deeper. That causes me wish to know more about myself.  Then finally, it hit on the rock of Christ. I guess Christianity influences me a lot until it becomes my lifestyles. But I delight in it. For through this I know tht I certainly will never leave christ.

Hallelujah.  ★★★☆★

Then, I began to realise that I am not good at debate.  Often even my reasons is right still I will not debate. Being afraid making people angry. I hated this. Slowly , sticking more with Han, begin to realise that in world, no one gonns give u a chance to stand if you are not dare enough. Fierce enough.

Still I decided not to be like that. I dislike being fighting always.not caring the rights and wrongs, juz fight. Dude, that's awful. I like to talk excitingly can be a bit forward but still sit calm and give their opinions. Not like the chens, know only talk bad stuff to stir up a conversation.  I don't get them, why can't they talk like normal human being. Not barking around like dogs...

For me, talking normally is simple. Is that you never try to mock someone through out that conversation.  You don't guai lan on and on la, sometime serious, talk as a 18 year old kid, talk as you think before will that hurts. If you really hurt people alread, write or apologies to them. That's simple. Talk, laugh or think, sorry or start a new topic.

Simple, yet hard to do.

In the end, God tell me to also be forgiving. So well, I try lo...

Saw hoei teng yesterday,  don't know what to talk.I just smile, walked away. Guess she is busying her exams and having a good time woth wei li gua....

Still, not of my business.  Since I put down this so call type of relationship,  yoke has gone down a lot.

Cut the story short, may the Lord blesss her.

No comments:

Post a Comment