Sunday 6 July 2014

7/6/2014

Couple days ago was my coming of age ceremony, everyone was taking pictures with their parents and friends and so on and so fort. Yet i was the particular individual who was not famous not good enough to please everyone and on that day, i felt left out in someways...

Everyone is taking pictures of their own, inside the pictures of others. Only me there alone and finding someone to take a picture with me. Am i that unworthy to have pictures with others? I guess no one wanted to have a picture with me if i didn't voice out or squeeze myself in the photo.

Quite shy i am, no is very shy. I do hope someone will come and take picture with me, Yew wei was back and left there me alone.

I wondering myself should i devote myself to this class... where no one willing to chat with me, no one willing to express themselves to me. No one willing to give their hearts to me.

Maybe because i am not strong enough, not that good appearance enough.

Tomorrow on wards,  I dont want to care about them anymore. Just wanted to enjoy my ways and my study life. No need to study or make up with that damn kee ren Tan. Because simply i have enough of his shit face. Really, life is not getting better if i make up with him. Besides, these can't work if he doesn't want to make up with me. I have done my freaking job to come and be good to you and give all those shit i need to give it to you. I don't really like him.... that much although he is a good guy,,, but not me la.. I like to be with generous guys... does who have same thoughts and a generous heart.

As a grown up, can't afford to lose anymore. People need to decide, and i have decided. To don't give a god damn shit to this type of people.

No information, need to be attentive. Tomorrow need to start recording every serious report and check on some info myself...

Since, the lone ranger need to go on still...

No comments:

Post a Comment