Monday 14 September 2015

14-9-2015

Today midnight I got up to pray and inquire the Lord about my childish actions regarding the case between my 2 friends. Chua Han and Yew Wey.

I asked the Lord:

"Is it right for me to find new friends and forsake them? Am I correct in that argument? "

The Lord replies:

"Does a friendship that compromises in every conversation you have with them make you comfortable? If is really, then go ahead and reunite with them. If not, go on life."

Yet my heart still unease of the decision I am going to make. I think I am just being a coward of said by people a betrayer in friendship. Zhao Tat are not sure at all, whether to make this decision. Then the Lord continues:

"Look, I desire to make new things. Yet why are you still niggling on the old past glory? You make new friends here, you make your power here, you build connections here. Not past there anymore, forget about those past glory."

"Remember the pharisees, they thought that I will restore them in restoring their past glories. How shallow. They only thought of that. Yet what I intended was greater, a salvation, that saves the whole world. "

Then I know, there is no power in the past. There is no power if we do not look at future. There is no new things if we keep on clinging and comparing with our former self. I look back from the picture, my heart was eased.

I need to go on, I got my hands so full. My future, grades, family, pride are on my shoulder. I cannot afford to lose. I must overcome, for the Lord will be my strength and I will answer his call, to fulfill all He wants but not my goal anymore. I believe, if I follow his ways. My dad, my two moms, brothers and sisters, they will proud of me.

Right now (2255, UTC), I am studying in the bean cafe. Freaking many couples here, I am one of the single in two of us. Haha.

Fight son, go go go. Chase your dreams! God, wants you to have no regret in life. If u really listen to those pastor who tell you do not enjoy life, ignore him. They are mainly try to control you and serve his own purposes. Do it, and glorify the Lord always, all times!

Samuel, the future. Comment on this, think and laugh bah...

No comments:

Post a Comment