Wednesday 9 September 2015

2015 September

How long did not I visited this site. This is my little tiny place that can throws my sorrow. Dear Samuel, I know you are having a tough time hence you are here. I understand. Yet if u take a look behind your ways, you actually accomplish many things that beyond your strength at the past.

Regards.

From 2014 - 2015:

After UEC graduation, I worked as a tuition teacher at bayu for 2 months. It is indeed a short but memorable journey of mine. I get to inspire students with my works of way. Not sure whether they remind me of not, it is indeed a sweet journey that I have been through.

With money, many things can be achieve. Choices are your friends with the currency you currently have. But I believe, something unique in our hearts are not allowed to be bought by currency, our dignity of viewing things. I wrote to you now.Yet before I wrote to you, my soul been through trouble. I was here typing alone in UTAR library at third floor.

Before that, I read through facebook and find out that a friend of mine, Chua Han, you deeply admire and eager to forge your soul with him together, had actually long ago decided to isolate you and do not actually understand you at all. This now brings me back when we fought, why we fought and how we ended the fought. Although it does not really ended, the scenario and words are still roaming around my head as is avenging my rash actions.

It all started from June where we are having a conversation about uni-life, where comes yew wey starts attacking me saying that I have not found passion in life. Well, I am angry because I do not wish to be lecture by a guy who have nothing and depending on mama pocket too survive. His words are concise, vigorous, pissing me off as usual. To shut his mouth, I replied,

“Come on, is my life la."

Of course, he pissed off and told me that he does not wish to continue this conversation more. Then of course, I too, ended the call. After several days, I informed Chua Han this matter and told him that I will not skype with yew wey for some time to let this issue lower down. From then onward, he began isolating me. I did tried my best to contact them, but just failed or rejected by them without mercy.

The old man of me, what will you think if you read back this passage? I hope you will laugh with joy and say is just a small matter or you will come back and give a comment that 3 of you have forge back the relationship to a deeper level.  Haha

Anyway, this young me now think of this. If I have to always tolerant them, what for us being friends? Even thought friendship comes with hardship, yet true friendship is actually forge by disagree.

皇路当清逸,含和吐明廷。时穷皆乃先,一一崔丹青。

I have seen their true face, their true identity. Best is to stay away from them, forget them. For they change their opinions at ease, they will not reveal themselves to you but wish to gain your trust. I must forget about them. Must! I must be cruel enough to forget, when days comes, I will scoff at their ideas and mourn at their incapability, the wisdom that they believe on overall is nothing but blasphemy.

Good is you realize it now. Leave them, let them have their own fun. While you will have your own joy in your new environment. These call your best friends are actually try to know you more and manipulate you. Believe in the word of God, do not lose hope for new things.  For the strength will come when you wait upon the Lord.


Although, I am going for finals now. I should not have time to think for such things, it agitates me every moment I thought of them. I must purge evil from my circles. I must be the one I desire to. Hence I wrote to ease my heart.

I want to find new friends and wish to find a friendship where is long-lasting; I wish to find something that can last, that is unique within me and them. Will God help me? I sure He will.

Come back, finals are tough at this moment. Biotechnology is my course, it is tough man. Although things seems tough, I believe I will have the push to study, for the Lord will be my strength. (Studying in library, 9/9/2015, 1522 UTC)

































No comments:

Post a Comment