Wednesday 9 September 2015

November

A lot of things happen in this month. First, I graduated; second, I act as a drummer in a prom night; Third, I went through a good and memorable S3 camp. Fourth, I was whacked by two Indian fellows and ended badly injured. Even though now is only 18th of November, yet many seems come through.

Lets talk slowly la.

Graduation,

Well, graduation is just a graduation. I actually don't really feel much. Indeed there is certainly some sadness that I am going to depart from my very own home school. After this graduation, I had no choice to face life. It is not simple to just abandon the environment that I adept in after 6 years. I might not popular in school, but it is a sin if I deny I don't love this school. Dozen of memories had I spent in this school.

I remember that how I chit-chat with Chua and Lim in school. I recalled that both of us talking about ideologies and theologies. I remember that how stupid and childish when I am young in this school. All of it is so embarrassing. Still, it is because of all these memories, there is me today.

Since, it is a graduation day. It is a culture of today to take pictures during a big day. I took several pic. Zhao Tat, when u come back to this site, take a look on it bah.I am sure it will really lift up your miserable lips.


(Recieving the cert) 
( taking best photo with the best chinese teacher) 

( A long yearn pic to take with your 1st love) 

(The best kindest woman in the whole school) 


Prom Night, 

This, is the worst prom I have ever been. Everything seems so messed up. Over performance, no leadership, no cooperative, nothing! Before the day I already tell the leader to make the technician come by at 3 o'clock. End up, the fellow come by 5.30! Our event starts at 7 sharp weh. The leader still want to bark at us, she literally useless man. 

I have no idea why is she the chairman of this prom. Brainless de. At that day, what I had was y.h messages that calmed me down. Well, I didn't take any food that day. I am tired. For I reach there 2.30 pm, until end of the event 12 am. Still, what do encourage me was Chua and Lim and y.h messages. Without all of them, I think I will surely scold all of the committees. A bunch of jokers! O f course la, yan wei and John helped me lot too, to stabilize my emotions. 

I learned two things in this prom. One, if you are famous, whatever shit u shit is not shit yet gold. Second, is better to be nobody where there is somebody..  I do take quite number of pics. Zhao Tat, look at it when you are old. Maybe it will bring sweetness in your heart leh...


(The bros)

(The team) 
(Being Gay with zhong han)

(The men)

S3 Camp

For 1st, I really thought this camp will be boring. Since everyone has their own gang. I thought I might ended up being alone. Hence, I didn't really hope for it. But when it is over, a sudden sadness come into my heart. I remember that camp where we almost die due to landslides. That was really awesome and trauma. Hahahahaha, dont know what to say but is really fun! 

























   

No comments:

Post a Comment