Friday 18 September 2015

19/9/2015

I begin to think am I going to the wrong University. Not sure, but hope that's not real.

Everyday I walk by-past groups of groups of people, everyday I see them studying by groups and by groups they cheer and laugh and share the pain.

Painful.

I am not really that kind of person try to blame around the world, but sometimes, things just treat differently compare me to the others. Others are constantly supporting each other but way alone I studying in my hostel, facing windows and walls that I hate upon. Bloody hell.

Blaming does not solve anything I know, I GIVE UP, to the life where I will have a good university life that walk with a bunch of really good friends, I give up. I will never thought of it anymore. I will never thought of being a nice guy to everyone. If you treat me in such manner, I will double, triple to pay u back. You dishonor me, I will disgrace you as amounted you are worthless in this world.

I have grown up God, to an extend where I see all the traps are lying there; to an extend that I know everyone are not actually kind. They just want things from people, when they need you, they come with hypocritical manner. When they are full of their hands, they will just toss you as easy as you can imagine.

University did not teach me to have fun, rather to be cautious to everyone. Do not try to expose yourself to them. It is indeed you show your emotions to them, tell them what is your danger zone yet never- never tell them how you think that manner. No one is interested in that particular part, including me. Since everyone, just want the results.

Life, I learned.

Still got more to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment